Присъединете се към Netsafe. Вашите идеи са важни за нас.
Нашият екип от експерти в областта на сигурността, мрежите и множество други технологии, предлагани от нас, помага на нашите партньори да променят индустрията и да подобрят бизнес средата. Ние постоянно се развиваме и усъвършенстваме, като променяме както нашето персонално развитие, така и начина на работа в екип. Ние сме ангажирани, целенасочени и отворени за нови предизвикателства. Ние ще Ви помогнем да реализирате Вашите идеи и да ги превърнете в страхотни резултати. Присъединете се към нас, очакваме Ви!
Да! Търсят се умни хора. Присъединете се към нас!
Business Development Manager
The New Business role is focused on generating and closing opportunities for Networking and Data infrastructure to include LAN, WAN, WLAN, Core Network, and Data Centre & Security.
Develop in conjunction with sales and marketing management a business plan/sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals. (Including financial performance targets – revenue/GP/conversion)
Responsible for personal sales quota and an overarching sales quota (in line with existing customer base and new business).
At the operational management level, develop powerful inter-personal trading relationships with all designated strategic and tactical partners, based upon mutual trust and commitment and agreed goals and processes, in order to influence vendor sales lead generation and all commercial partnership/sales initiatives.
Develop specific vertical led pipeline in private sector, to include both personal key accounts and Sales personnel accounts/prospects activity.
Holds regular business reviews with the appropriate personnel to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs and to manage/provide personal knowledge/skill transfer and mentoring solutions.
To provide insight for the improvement of sales performance at personal and Departmental levels.
To be the ‘go-to’ specialist for all sales team on Networking/Data, providing ongoing advice, vendor liaison and support, including customer interaction where appropriate.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A proven track record in a sales role.
- A successful sales track record in selling in telecommunications/technology arena.
- Consultative/solution sell approach.
- Good understanding of LAN, WLAN, Core Networks, Data Centre, Security, Network Access
- Accomplished in the whole sales life cycle, from identifying and sourcing customers, to winning business, servicing and account management and development.
- Microsoft skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, with CRM experience (preferably MS Dynamics)
- Degree qualified, or equivalent experience.
Personal Attributes and Competencies
- A positive decision maker and action orientated.
- Builds lasting vendor relationships.
- Builds ‘trusted advisor’ relationship with prospects and customers.
- Socially confident, with strong influencing skills
- Understands a wide variety of business environments and challenges, and translates into meaningful proposals.
- A methodical, analytical and conscientious approach, particularly with regard to pipeline and activity management.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent self-management and planning skills.
Inside Sales Manager
We are looking for Inside Sales Account Management who have strong organizational, planning, and communication skills with a track record of building successful customer relationships.
– The candidate must have solid customer relationship skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong organizational and planning skills. This individual will work collaboratively with a cross functional team in order to build new business relationships and initiate/increase solution sales to targeted small and medium business customer prospects. The candidate will scope, price, quote, negotiate and provide technical product information and support on an ongoing basis via the telephone.
– Sell Netsafe products and services by responding to inbound or placing outbound customer call, determining needs, overcoming objections, and providing solutions
– Provide technical expertise in hardware, software and services together with Netsafe teams
– Focus on developing new relationships with acquisition customers
– Provide updated marketing/sales literature to prospective clients, keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as the competitive posture of the company, and prepare activity and forecast reports as requested
– Establish customer relationships with appropriate customer personnel such as purchasing, management.
– Present and demonstrate products and services to potential customers at trade shows and/or on-site to increase exposure of products and services
– Provide technical and administrative information and price quotes
– Maintain awareness of market conditions and competitors’ products and pricing
– Maintain a strong desire to ensure our customers have a positive experience when working with Netsafe products and ensure Netsafe’s brand increases
Understanding the IT landscape within the Small & Medium Business vertical and what is important to these companies with a ‘customer first’ focus. Taking this information and correlating this to Netsafe’s solutions set so that our customers can achieve their goals.
– 2-4 years of relevant experience
– Requires proven selling ability in previous job
– Strong knowledge of computer hardware, software, and IT networking area
– Must be able to demonstrate a strong track record of building strong business relationships in successful outcomes, preferably in a sales environment
– Seeking outgoing, problem-solving individuals who can demonstrate they are entirely self-motivated and capable of working independently with minimal direction
– Must be able to work in a team environment and demonstrate strong leadership, presentation, and planning ability, as well as verbal and written communication skills
– Demonstrate an ability to cope with a complex and changing environment while projecting a positive sales attitude
– Effectively use software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Network Security Engineer
We are looking for dynamic support engineer, fluent in English, to join our team of highly skilled support professionals. You will work on cutting edge technology in a fast paced and constantly improving support center of excellence for our partners.
Network engineers are responsible for implementing, maintaining, supporting, developing and, in some cases, designing and providing solutions for our partners.
- Reproduce issues from customers’ description of the problem and provide a resolution
- Read and interpret product log files.
- resolve open tickets for company partners
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve customer issues independently, making use of the resources available.
- Communicate effectively with customers, including expectations for callbacks and followup on their issues.
- Presentations skills and easy in communications.
A working knowledge of several of the following areas is required:
- Understanding of business security practices and procedures;
- Knowledge of current security tools available;
- Hardware security implementation;
- Different communication protocols;
- Encryption techniques/tools;